Miracle Rice Ready-to-Eat Vegan Konjac Pho 즉석 비건 베트남 곤약 국수 8oz
Pho, pronounced fuh, is a flavor-packed, aromatic soup from Vietnam that's teeming with beneficial nutrients. Traditional pho noodles are made from rice noodles called bánh phở, but ours are made from tasty shirataki noodles that are much lower in fat, sugar, calories and carbs. In fact, Miracle Noodle Pho has just 38 calories per serving, with 0 grams of fat and 9 grams of carbohydrates. So if you're looking for a healthier alternative to traditional pho, this product is for you!
Miracle Noodle's ready-to-eat meals are vegan, gluten-free, paleo-friendly and non-GMO, so they're perfect for a wide range of routines. Despite the fact that it's significantly healthier than the standard, our vegan pho recipe still captures the classic warmth and flavorful aroma of your favorite pho. It has a vegan broth and a medley of veggies - onion, mushroom, carrot and celery - plus plenty of delicious herbs and spices for some well-rounded flavor.
- Gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, paleo-friendly, non-GMO
- Good source of fiber (5 grams per serving)
- Only 1 Weight Watchers point per serving
- Noodle Ingredients: Water, Konjac Flour, Calcium Hydroxide
- Contains: Celery and Corn. The noodles were made from plants that were not genetically engineered.